Tuesday, December 9, 2008

1st entry

First entries are always the hardest. I've had numberous blogs. The only one I've ever stuck with for any given time was on Open Diary. But lost my way there as well. I've also tried Live Journal, Word Press, and several others I can't even remember the names of.

I chose the name brokenshutterbug because of a few reasons. It's the name I used on word press. Broken because my insides feel broken most of the time. Depression seeps in and tries to take over whether there's a reason to be depressed or not. ShutterBug because I used to love taking pictures. I used to love sharing the pictures I'd take. Somewhere along the way I lost contact with my inner self and stopped snapping pictures.

I'm learning to love/like myself again. My kids and hubby love me unconditionally. While I love them the same way...I'm harder on myself. Probably harder than I should be. Therefore I'm a work in progress.

When I write, I usually write what's on my mind. The Good, the bad, and the ugly. It eventually comes pouring out as I type without holding back. When things are "bad" I write and cuss a lot (there you've been warned). Such as dealing with one of our ex's or events within our blended family. Lately, when I type I've held back. Not anymore.

This is me, take it or leave it.

3 comments:

Nikki said...

i wish u could have gone too but i know sat was a busy day for u. as always u can use my stuff and i'm sure she'll have another sale!

Nikki said...

oh yeah, we'll do more scrap-togethers after the holidays! but until then, just let me know when u wanna get together!

Sassy said...

RYN: Guess you'll just have to wait till you get your's in the mail to find out which pic I used heheheh