Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Depression and last minute stuff

Depression sucks. I hate this...I want it to just leave. Anyone who's never suffered thru depression might not fully gasp that it's not something one can help. There's no switch to flip it on or off. It just comes and takes over. Alot of times there's not even a trigger that sets it off.

****

On a brighter note, all of my Christmas shopping is done. We're broke, but it's done.

My parents will be in Nashville, TN by Saturday. We're planning on meeting them there to extend our visit with them. We'll be back here on Sunday.

On the downside, I haven't finish wrapping presents or finished grocery shopping for company.

However, the living room is now vacuumed. I should be cleaning instead of typing. But we all know how much I love to clean. Yeah, not so much. Sassy come clean my house for me. I could use your company anyway. Nikki...same for you. Whenever you're not busy call me.

While I feel stress from not getting everything done, I know things will work out. They always do. Somehow, some way they just turn out...even if not exactly as planned.

Last moms group event that I plan on attending until after Christmas is tonight. Group meeting. Tonight should be fun in a way. White elephant exchange. I can't decide if I want to give a bottle of wine w/ a charm or a $20 gift card for The Melting Pot. Shhh, don't tell them.

No comments: