Thursday, January 22, 2009

Updating

I have several things I want to update on. Thought it would be good to do it all at once.

DA update

Bug cried when reading his email last week. It broke my heart. After alot of heartache and thought she decided not to email him back.

Insurance and weight loss surgery update

I can't remember if I mentioned hubby started a new job back in December. (That's an entry by itself) Which meant our insurance changed.

After multiple phone calls between the dr.'s office and insurance company the ball is finally starting to role again. I had to get on the scales this morning to give the dr. office a current weight. O.M.G!!!!! I waited until my hubby left the house to call them back with the weight.

I'm hoping beyond hope to get a surgery date by March of this year.

Hubby's Job Status

He's still home. Something about problems with his security clearance because of it being renewed. Today has been one month that he's been home.

Okay, he's back and talking none stop...I'll end here.

6 comments:

MiChelly said...

Sorry Bug is having a rough time with DA..
::hugs:: about the Weight. I hope you get your surgery set up. Any problems with the new insurance and starting over? Or are they allowing you to pick up from where you left off?
::hugs:: Just because I WUBBERS YOU! :)

Stampin'Jen said...

I've really missed you and grateful that I know where to find you at now! Big Hugs. Sorry that Bugs got hurt by DA!
Hugs and Blessings always!

Nikki said...

keeping my fingers crossed for u. I know what a pain ins. can be with these type of surgeries. (((HUGS)))

Mandy said...

Argh, I feel so sad for Bug, to have to deal with all that :( I've missed you on OD glad to see you post here! I need to update soon...(Formerly celticknot on OD)

You Can't See Rhiii said...

Hi sweets - so glad you are still writing.

I am so pissy that Bug is having such a shit time with DA. I hope that she realises that she can't please him and that it's not always about him - soon. It took me ten years!

Good luck with your surgery information.

blissfully ignorant
xxxx

Nikki said...

http://lifeinatwocowtown.blogspot.com/