Monday, May 4, 2009

3 weeks plus post op & misc stuff

Surgery and everything went well. My incisions itched like crazy for a while. That part is finally starting to subside.

I went to visit the Dr. on 04/28. He seemed placed enough with my progress that he didn't want to do a fill. Told him to do it anyway. I was released to a normal diet as well.

My pants are starting to get baggy. Need to locate my belt.

So far my total weight loss is 17 lbs. I think. People are actually starting to notice. I've been told it shows in my face. I have a neck & chin again...starting to show signs of cheekbones.

I visit the dr again once more before our vacation.

We're exactly 1 month today till we leave for FL. I'm so excited I can hardly stand it. Hubby agreed to renew our wedding vows while we're on our cruise. So, I've been busy shopping for new clothes for myself & the kids. I'm anxious to get the dresses for myself in so I can have them altered as needed. Still need shoes. I hate shoes...wish I could go barefooted.

****************

Kids are doing well. Anxious for school to come to the end for the summer.

My sons testing has started w/ the school system. Hopefully they'll have some sort of results within the next month. Can't remember if I mentioned it or not...they're testing him for ADD, ADHD, and Asperger's.

****************

30 days and counting.

1 comment:

mama_in_pajamas said...

Thanks for your post on my blog! I feel pretty good too! Hang in there! You'll be down there soon!